Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Service package issues

Jan 22, 2012 9:53 AM

Hi all,

I'm trying to set different package's for each entity but even if I set the AS package and the Java package to the same values I still get casting errors.

I get errors like the one below:

The item of type, 'com.rs.ed.members.Member', passed to the assembler does not match the assembler's configured entity type, 'ed.package1.Member'.  To convert 'flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject' to a strong type automatically, set the item-class in the destination."

The package1 changes every time I re-deploy.

What am I doing wrong here? Basically I want the modeler to generate Java source and use that Java source in the web app but deploying the model totally ignores the generated source it seems even though it's in my source path.

Also I have configured spring to use annotations etc. but I am guessing I have to manually add the assemblers to the XML configuration right? Or will this be taken care of by the modeler?

It would be good if I could get it to a point where deploying a model works the same as the generated source but thats not the case, it generates the source in the correct packages etc but the log shows different packages. It's annoying!

Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points