Skip navigation
@mito
Currently Being Moderated

Kuler search not working?

Aug 2, 2011 11:00 AM

having problems searching for tags. Nothing shows up for any of the words...anyone else having the same problem?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 2, 2011 3:04 PM   in reply to @mito

Yep, I am having exactly the same problem. I have spent the last hour trying to work it out and have found no solution. I will let you know if I have any luck.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2011 7:46 PM   in reply to @mito

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I tried on searching for tags (using tag:sixties in search box) and was getting some results for it. Can you please share how were you searching for tags?

You may have a look into the kuler help for searching theme -

http://kuler.adobe.com/links/kuler_help.html#Start

Please let us know if you still face this issue.

Thanks

kuler Team

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2011 12:36 PM   in reply to AnkurGupta-1111

I can also not use the search function. Has anyone found a work around or solution?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2011 12:39 PM   in reply to Poinciana123

Just realized that search is working in Firefox but not in Safari.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 17, 2011 1:01 PM   in reply to AnkurGupta-1111

I haven't been able to get search to work for months now (on the web using FireFox nor in Photoshop). I used to be able to just type in a name (i.e. chocolate) and get results. Now, I consistently get "No results found". I've tried entering just chocolate, or tag:chocolate, or theme:chocolate, but still can't get any search results. Also tried searching chocolate* and *chocolate* - still doesn't work!

Update: I should say it does not work with FireFox 7.0.1, but it will work in Chrome.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 18, 2011 1:25 AM   in reply to Moncoeur

Hello Moncoeur,

I tried in Firefox 7.0.1 . For keyword "chocolate", kuler search returned the following results (see attached snapshot) . Are you searching for any particular theme ?

search_kuler.PNG

Regards,

Neha

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 18, 2011 3:03 PM   in reply to @mito

This is exactly what I'm getting!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 18, 2011 3:04 PM   in reply to Neha Sirohi

Are you on a Mac or PC? I'm on a PC and getting the same results as the screenshot in the reply from mito.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 20, 2011 9:00 AM   in reply to @mito

It's the same issue for me. The search doesn't throw up any results.

I've tried multiple different browsers, but no go.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2011 10:37 AM   in reply to @mito

I'm having the same problem, using Firefox 7.0.1 on a MAC. Hasn't worked for months. Get it together Adobe. this is basic function of a website.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2011 10:58 AM   in reply to @mito

having the same problem. yesterday it worked though! Firefox 7.0.1. and Mac

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 3, 2011 8:56 AM   in reply to @mito

I'm getting about the same issue. I first opened Kuler and was able to find the Johnny Cash Tribute, but after downloading the swatch and loading into photoshop, I wasn't able to retrieve any results either with kuler or the kuler tab in photoshop.

Win Vista PC

Used both Chrome and Windows

Photoshop 5.1

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 3, 2011 8:57 AM   in reply to @mito

Having the same problem - worked a couple of days ago, but even then it was flackly at best (sometimes it would work, other times it didn't - didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it). Am follownig steps in a textbook. If this is what is to be expected from a company like Adobe, I don't think I want to use their products.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 10, 2011 1:52 PM   in reply to @mito

I have been having the search problem as well.It worked just now for three searches, then quit working. I even tested it by trying the same phrase that had worked moments before.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 11, 2011 10:22 AM   in reply to @mito

I'm having a similar problem. When accessing Kuler through CS5 extension the search is stuck on an old search for "winter" themes. When I try to type in new search term and hit enter nothing happens, it will only display the results for the winter search. I don't know if it's related but my CSreview in Indesign also won't work. It jdisplays the must sign in prompt but when I type in my login info it tells me I'm already signed in, I click ok and it goes back to the must sign in prompt. Great ideas for services adobe, too bad they're too buggy to use.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 14, 2011 8:35 PM   in reply to MichelTallichet

Hello everyone,

The amount of traffic on Kuler has been growing so fast in the recent past that we need to move to new search servers. This will happen in the next few weeks. In the meantime, some users may experience intermittent issues while searching for themes. Thanks for your patience and support.

Thanks,

Kuler team

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2011 7:45 PM   in reply to VikramSethi

When is the work expected to be completed?  It's still not working, and we're getting compliaints via other forums/channels.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 23, 2012 2:05 AM   in reply to Chris Cox

Hello Everyone,

The Kuler search issue was resolved just before Christmas. We have been tracking it ever since and it seems to be stable now. The good news is that we have improved the search performance multi-fold as well.

Our apologies for all the inconvenience that this issue has caused in the past. Please let us know if you have been running into this issue in the recent past.

Thanks,

Kuler team

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points