Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Elements causes audio to drop out after 30 seconds

Jan 22, 2012 4:38 PM

I use my Desktop in my den as a DVR. After installing, Adobe Elements Premiere 10 causes Audio to drop out after 30 seconds of play back from my desktop PC thru a D-Link Router to a Sony BDP S570 Blue-Ray Certified DLNA player to a 46" SHARP LCD TV in my livingroom.

I un-install Premiere 10 and all is good. Other videos play just fine. We are talking Windows Recorded TV Show (.wtv). I use my Desktop like a DVR and have a wired network throughout the house. I go to my Tv bring up the Sony player, Select my Media Center Server, Videos, Genre, News and select the latest recorded TV broadcast. I get HD Video and Audio and monitor the display. 30 seconds into the replay no sound. I can fast forward and get sound for a bit after playback resumes then silence.

I have an open case, #182 936 011, with Adobe support but each agent I get is like reeducating a foreigner and the language barrier can be a problem.

Anyone have any input?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 22, 2012 4:51 PM   in reply to TT>

How is PrE being used in this setup?

As PrE does not have full streaming capture, like PrPro has, with the OnLocation module, I am not sure how you are using PrE here.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 20, 2012 12:56 PM   in reply to TT>

If your program is less than 30 days old, Adobe will give you a full refund. Just contact Adobe Customer Support (not Technical Support), have your S/N and invoice handy, and they will issue a full refund. Just do not let the 30 days go by.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points