My project need a Compatibility Testing Automated Tool.
Operating System & Browser Configurations are -
1) Win XP & IE 7,IE 8,Firefox 3.5.x or higher
2) Win 7 & IE 7, IE 8, Firefox 3.5.x or higher
Expectation from Tool:
QA analyst will enter the URLs and Tools has return the Differences in out put file ( any format) for all above mentioned browsers.
IE versions and FF version.
Incase Analyst interested to revisit the passed or failed area then Tool should allow to do it.
report (Shock Wave Files) files validation is also expected for following features
- Components presence in the report and thier events with results
- text content validation for many Languages
- message box and thier test content validation in many languages
Output file Expectations:
All the pass proofs and Failed proof should captured with different colors and folders for every test case.
a text details which has pass and fail should be available
Could you please let me know whether browser lap support my requirement and also confirm which expectation will fulfill and which one cannot.
First, I'd like to point out that BrowserLab is currently free to sign up for and use, so you can easily check it out yourself to see if it meets your needs.
Regardless, I'll try my best to answer your questions.