• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue printing from PowerPoint

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2012 Jan 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue when I print from Powerpoint to PDF Printer.

I have Helvetica fonts. I embeded the fonts.

The text that is using the Helevetica fonts is sometimes completely gone (especially when I am using bullet form) and sometimes part of the word is gone.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really isn't a Typography Question as much as an Acrobat Question (assuming you are using Acrobat). In some versions of the Windows OS there is a bug printing to postscript printers (which the Acrobat PDF Virtual Printer is) that causes the issue you mention. There is a hotfix from Microsoft to fix this problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=952909

However, if you are seeing this under Windows 7 then something else is going on. I'd suggest you repost in the Acrobat forum if the hotfix is not appropriate for you. When you repost please add details (OS?, version of Acrobat? version of Powerpoint? If Helvetica is TT or PS and vendor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick response. I will try the patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines