Skip navigation
hola0408
Currently Being Moderated

The document can't be found, or you don't have access to it.

Dec 4, 2011 11:07 AM

I need your help.  last week I was able to review a file for the first time and after that is not letting see the new uploads.  I got a message saying the doc could not be found or you do not have access to it.  Can you help me?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 5, 2011 10:22 AM   in reply to hola0408

You should contact the person who shared the review with you. The review could have been deleted, or sharing could have been turned off for the review.

Ken G. Rice

Quality Engineer

Adobe Systems

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2012 11:15 AM   in reply to hola0408

I'm the owner of an Acrobat.com account and I'm getting the same message when I log in to my shared workspaces. The system is remembering something that was once present but has been moved or deleted without the system 'knowing' it. What's the troubleshooting routine that helps me track down what the Acrobat.com system can't figure out? (The message is just an annoyance; it doesn't reflect any malfunction that is actually a problem.) Thanks for any guidance. David

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2012 11:23 AM   in reply to dmansel

There should be a Remove option for the document from Organizer. If the document/review is yours than you Delete it; and if it is shared with you you Remove it to no longer have it shared with you.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2012 4:53 PM   in reply to hola0408

The error message didn't indicate any document that I'm looking for or want to use and can't, so kengrice's reply jogged me to do some housecleaning. I deleted two old workspaces and the associated documents, as well as unused tags, and voila! the error message is gone. Good work for one forum post and a few minutes of paying attention. Thanks. David

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points