• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error # 2048 making me crazy

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2011 Jan 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this error lately. It started 2 or 3 days ago and I can't find any clue to fix it.

Please help!

Error: 303: Failed to load a resource: cannot access the resource file (try loosening Flash security settings): Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://www.espa.tv/player/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.4.swf?0.33253306872211397 cannot load data from ://?ttl=1294187993&token=61e159b3e271e55546f1cb994414c021.

at org.flowplayer.view::Launcher/doHandleError()

at org.flowplayer.view::Launcher/handleError()

at org.flowplayer.view::FlowplayerBase/handleError()

at org.flowplayer.controller::ResourceLoaderImpl/handleError()

at org.flowplayer.controller::ResourceLoaderImpl/onSecurityError()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.net::URLLoader/redirectEvent()

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2011 Jan 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this only happen on one site?  If so, what is the site URL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2011 Jan 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be a cross domain issue with some of your files. I have a similar problem where I am trying to load streams through Flowplayer's bwcheck and smil pluggins. The smil file has to be on the same domain as the streams otherwise the player will not read the smill file, for example. See these pages:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14213.html#main_load

http://flowplayer.org/forum/5/30603

Still trying to figure this out myself but hopefully this will point you in the right direction.

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2012 Feb 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone has been getting a Error 303 when attempting to play a Flash Video (For example on cinemassacre.com or ScrewAttack etc) IT IS NOT a problem with Adobe Flash. If it is the same problem I had then it is with your HOSTS file. Now, if you even know what that is then chances are your using an alternate HOSTS file ...like MVP HOSTS File or you personally have added sites to block. In this case open your HOSTS file (you can use NOTEPAD but right click and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR) Open your hosts file and delete any entries with "SPRINGBOARD" or GORILLA NATION" save and reboot! You flash video files should load and play fine now. I stumbled on this after repeatedly uninstalling / re-installing FLASH and figuring out that wasn't the problem lol! Hopefully save someone the time and frustration!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tripster99,

Thanks for the great tip.  I'll keep this in mind and see if I can find a good FAQ to add it to.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh hey cool no problem. I don't generally post help regarding computers but this particular issue had me stumped and I know many others we're posting at various sights with the same problem when trying to view a Flash video. Also, most people's unsuccessful attempts to fix it seemed to focus on ADOBE FLASH since I was lucky enough to figure out the REAL issue I wanted to save others the time and frustration I had already gone through. After trying all the ADOBE settings, uninstalling, reinstalling etc I finally thought to see if I was having the same issue on my laptop AND desktop and sure enough I was but still I thought well a lot of people are not having a problem at all so what's different? Then I thought how the error message listed a site at the end (something about gorillanation I forget the exact address) and since I was having issues on Cinemassacre.com with a SPRINGBOARD player (at least the loading progress bar says Springboard) I thought to myslef "Wait a minute, sites are blocked / redirected in the HOSTS file! Hmmm I will search the HOSTS file for any Springboard or Gorillanation entries) sure enough my MVP HOSTS file had about three results. After deleting those entries and saving the videos played perfect on my Dessktop and laptop once again. I was happy to share, I also posted where the videos we're posted to as I noticed a couple comments complaining of the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I don't already have permission to go into the hosts file and see what needs to be removed from /ETC or Terminal, is this the proper way to make hosts file available? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVtYwCwdYUk (not mine, just making sure it's safe to try)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link is for MAC users. Are you on a MAC? If you are on PC what OS are you running (XP / VISTA / Windows 7)  I know only Windows PC platform. If your using Windows I believe you must be logged in as ADMIN to edit your HOSTS file. Sorry, I do not know any other way, those permissions are required for securtiy otherwise anyone/ anything could alter your HOSTS file. I right click NOTEPAD and as mentioned above select "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" then load HOSTS file by browsing to the location in Notepad. The RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR OPTION will NOT appear is attempting to open NOTEPAD in start menu or other shortcut, you MUST right click the actual Notepad.exe located in C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh right, probably should have mentioned that I was using a Mac trying to edit the hosts file. No worries, what you had to offer was plenty of info to help me get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines