Skip navigation
head spin
Currently Being Moderated

How do I edit my "Start a New Discussion" before sending?

Feb 7, 2012 9:11 PM

I have some questions and screenshots I want to send, but I want to see how they might look on the forum before sending. I have looked on the forums and FAQ but haven't found an answer. I seem to remember having seen something at one time or another but the forum has changed somewhat. A preview of what I am sending I guess might be another way of expressing what I am wanting to do. If the screen shots are too big I might need to redo them or use some other method to get the material into a new thread.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 8, 2012 2:57 AM   in reply to head spin

I don't know of any preview feature in these forums. If it's an especially complex post you can always submit it. This will post the item and, if you don't like what you see, immediately edit it (provided no one else has replied to it).

For screenshots - if you use JPG or PNG you're unlikely to hit any limit.

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 8, 2012 6:28 AM   in reply to head spin

Some forums, like Muvipix.com Community Forums, do have a "preview" feature, but the Adobe forums have never had such. However, if you see items that need to be changed, look to the right, after you post, and you will see the "Edit discussion" button. Note, once Replies have come in, whether to the OP, or to another Reply, Edit will not be available. At that point, one can just add a Reply, as an addendum.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 8, 2012 8:04 AM   in reply to head spin

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 8, 2012 10:00 AM   in reply to head spin

Perfect!

Cheers,