Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem/NEED HELP: upgrade from CS5 standard to CS 5.5 design premium

Feb 11, 2012 Feb 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I specifically upraged to the design premium version to get the photoshop extended w/repousse and 3d. I've installed it and there is no extended version  installed. I need this function by Monday. Any help out there? I've tried some of the install troubleshooting, but they just don't answer this question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2012 Feb 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Rosebud0029,

I'm moving your question to the Download, Installing and Setup forum where there are more people who can help with this kind of problem.

Kirsti

Adobe Community Help & Learning team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2012 Feb 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, does your computer actually support the required features? Is OpenGL enabled in PS? If not, you can't do anything with 3D. OpenGL support is mandatory. If it doesn't work you can try to update your graphics driver, but otherwise there is no way to enforce it. Also did you uninstall your Design Standard before installing Premium? if it's still using the old serioal number, then the features wouldn't show up in PS, eitehr.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't know what Open GL is, but even if I did, the extended version hasn't installed.

Should I uninstall the standard and try to reinstall premium even though this is an upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at my system info, where do I look to see if I have OpenGL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You look in PS: Edit --> Preferences --> Performance. And while in the prefs, you also see whether any of the 3D stuff is available. There's a whole pref section on it...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the openGL enabled but see nothing about 3d. Also uninstalled standard ver of PS and reinstalled the design premium ver. still no 3d/repousse etc.

Is there another reason it wouldn't be the extended version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines