• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2012 Feb 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlayer/LSM/WS6aa5ec234ff3f285139dc56112e3786b68c-7ff5.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 14, 2012 Feb 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would this help with my system so that AVG would not block my ability to use my updated version of the flash player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I do not believe this would be relevant in the AVG case unless the website you were visiting specifically uses this feature.  Can you give me more details on why you suspect AVG is interfering with playback?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I get to a place on any site, (Yahoo News) the video says that I need to install a Flash Drive and I have Adobe"s latest version installed. I check list of Security on computer and it tells me that AVG has disabled the Video because of a security threat to my Browser.

Wyatt--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?  When you go to the following page, does it tell you which version you have installed?

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank -you and I found out That Google Chrome just installed was an additive to the situation.

Wyatt--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My webcam's mic works great through comp tests and soundcard tests, but when I use it for tinychat, the mic stays silent even though I allow it and can see the color coded bar go up and down. It was recommended to me that flash was the problem. I dunno what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hilary,

What version of Flash Player do you have installed?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The very latest one. The 11.2 version or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser and operating system are you using?  Also, what webcamera do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft windows xp professional, sp3. I have a GE camera minicam pro. However, I have gotten other webcams and they have had the exact same problem. I am not sure if it's a site specific problem, although it can't be because everyone else's works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer use a proxy server to connect to the internet?  If so, this might be the problem.  In this case, tinychat needs to implement RTMPT, they might be using just RTMP instead which does not support proxy settings.

To verify your microphone is working in Flash player, we'll need to do a local test through the Flash settings dialog.  You can access the Flash settings dialog by right clicking on most Flash content.  For example, right click on the Global Privacy Settings panel and click the Settings menu item.

4-3-2012 11-46-37 AM.png

Then click the microphone tab and you should see the volume level move as you start talking.  If this works, then Flash should be able to use your mic properly given the proper network connections.

4-3-2012 11-47-56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where you able to resolve the mic problems?  I'm also wondering if this could be related to the following garbled sound output bug we have against TinyChat.  If so, could take a minute and cast a vote to get this issue fixed?

Bug 3154302

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, I was able to see the mic work in flash, but when I test my mic in flash it is choppy and weird sounding: distorted. When I test my mic in windows test, it sounds smooth and responsive. So I have no idea what the HELL is going on... I also have another bug with adobe flash in youtube.... Smh..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you head the choppy / weird sounding issue with the mic, was that in TinyChat?  If so, then it's probably related to the bug I mentioned.

What's going on with YouTube?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2012 Apr 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, no. When I tested my mic in adobe flash on my computer when beginning a video, it was choppy and broken.

As far as youtube is concerned, when I full screen mode a playlist, the player plays only every other video and not videos in synchronized order the way I set my playlist up. However, when I take it out of fullscreen, it then plays correctly. Someone needs to fix that problem ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback on the microphone.  I believe you should report the playlist problem to YouTube, as it's most likely their issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZASHTO PO VREME NA GLEDANE NA KLIP PC MI ZABIVA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have installed the new adobe player 11 on my pc and now i cant stream videos or fb games and youtube videos on my Firefox can you help me thanks.

i have tried the fire fox maintenance service from fire fox website and nothing worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohamad - Can you try the troubleshooting steps listed in this FAQ and let us know if it helps?

How do I disable Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most current version of Flash but have lost internet sounds. The media player on my computer works but I have lost sound on all browsers. What could the issue be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2012 Jun 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou com o mesmo problemas. Alguns vídeos do youtube e todas as tvs online estão sem áudio. Já testei quatro navegadores e em todos o problema é o mesmo. Google Chrome, Explorer, Opera e Firefox. Versão nova do Adobe Flash Palyer 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2012 Jun 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meu windows é o vista home premium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2012 Aug 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similair problem and it ended up being the main sound in programs and features.

When they added several different uaudio players on your system.

ne would play and the other would kick the one playing right off not warrniongs. UnAmerican

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome, Windows. When user open my application (this app used p2p) and click Allow on this Peer-Assisted popap (select "remember") http://screencast.com/t/zCAcuafni9 this site(flashstudio.com.ua) doesnt added on Global Settings to this list http://screencast.com/t/zCAcuafni9 so user need click every time Allow... (another app with p2p worked fine)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines