• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe has the worst support ever!

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS5 in April 2011. I received an email saying I could get a free upgrade to CS5.5 when it was released. I got busy and forgot about it. I just tried to redeem the offer and was denied. They claimed the "offer had expired". I looked over the email, and website, no expiration dates are posted. I talked with a chat support person who told me that same thing. I was transfered to his supervisor and was told the same thing, yet again. When I asked to see a written expiration date, the only answer I got was told "I am sorry, even the redemption period is internal information which cannot be disclosed". Internal information? Really?

This is very simple Adobe. You offered a free upgrade. You didn't mention an expiration date on your offer. Keep your word and keep a customer happy.

Adobe, what's your answer?

p.s. when "adobe_customer_service_sucks" is an auto-pupulated tag below, you should really rethink your strategy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to email adbecare@adobe.com. Please repost your information to that addresss. They can try to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi heatherd1234 as mentioned via our @Adobe_Care Twitter stream, please provide all necessary contact information and I'll be getting in touch.

Cheers!

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2012 Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DM sent via Twitter per your request

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just as I thought, no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines