• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wiped a Mac, Installed software on new Mac, refused authorization

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I installed CS5.5 Master Collection in my i7 Macbook Pro, and in my son's i5 Macbook Pro, being sure not to use them at the same time. Then I wiped the i7 Macbook Pro, reinstalled OSX, and passed on the computer to a co-worker. I then bought another i7 and installed CS5.5 on it, but I'm getting a warning that I've exceeded the maximum number of installations. I know for a fact that it is no longer on my previous computer any longer. As a matter of fact, I convinced him to purchase CS5.5 Master Collection, he did, and has now installed it.

What should I do to get the error message to stop showing up, because the warning states that my licensed version of CS5.5 will stop working in 28 days.

Thanks,

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know for a fact that it is no longer on my previous computer any longer.

That maybe so, but you did not deactivate it an d sinbce you didn't, the Adobe servers don't know about it. Call support by phone to reset activation count.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also get helped deactivating the software by contacting support by chat: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/?issue=myOptions_activate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines