I have created iOS before with the flash builder 4.6 but today when I try to create Flash builder will start after it ask if I want to overwrite exsisting api file and then after 5 minutes, the bar never moves the hourglass is going, it close the "Export Release Build" window.
No errors and not the window telling that have build api file.
Using Windows 7 64
Any one have the same problem?
I am having the same problem. It tries to compile and just hangs. I have let it run overnight. the project is about 30MB, it compiles apks fine though. I really need to find a solution so any help at all is appreciated.
Oh my... that's so sad - I so hoped there would be a solution to my problem (I've got the same like you all), but there seems to be no answer...?
I tried updating from Flash Builder 4.5 to 4.6 (even deinstalled the 4.5 before installing the new one), but nothing changed.
I think that you have another error. With me (and I think with the others before me, too) there is no error message at all. Flash Builder keeps on "generating" and "generating", but nothing really happens and the .ipa is never published. But sorry for your error - the message is not very meaningful, either...
I found out that there was something wrong with some certificate or key (don't know which exactly).
I tried building the .ipa with the cmd (I'm on Windows) and there I got an error message saying so.
Because I generated the certificates and keys with a Mac but intended to use them on Windows for developing something went wrong, I think. I then followed the steps for creating them on Windows described here and with those finally the .ipa was generated.
I am having a similar problem while trying to export the mobile application for iOS, i tried all sorts of combinations with the certificates, since it works on simple and smaller applications, but for some it does not.
Also, a couple of days earlier, i was able to compile the same ios release build, but today it is just frustrating me and getting stuck at packaging (0%)
I'm trying to solve the exact same problem some days . No results. The app is build well in fast debug mode and then work correctly. But in standart debug mode is not packaging. I've tried dozens of options, cut off the library, check the library provision and certificates to an empty project - all well. Do not understand what I can to try and where to look for a solution.
Europe, Middle East and Africa