• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 10 trial version won't finish downloading.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2012 Feb 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of downloading the trial version of Elements 10.  It took 4 hours to download and is now in the Extracting, this may take awhile, stage.  Well it been 15 hours and is not finished.  What do I do now?

Thanks for any help.  LB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI I have a Mac/OS Lion with 10 gig disc space left.

LB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10 gigs is running it a bit tight.  I would strongly recommend you make additional disc space available.  For your difficulties extracting where did you specify for the Adobe Download Assistant save the install files too?  Did you customize the location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2012 Apr 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff I will try again and I did not customize the location.  Where is the best place to save the files?

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best option is to choose the default location which is your User folder or try saving to your desktop.

Alternately if you continue to experience difficulties then you can follow the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369 to initiate a direct download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines