Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

End action

Feb 26, 2012 6:27 AM

I have a number of Bonus items in my Bluray project and I have arranged so that the end action take me to the start button of the next item. How do I make it so that if the viewer presses 'skip' (next chapter) button on their remote during one of the titles it performs the end action and goes to the next start button. At the moment if I press skip the player says 'operation not permitted'

Richard Knight

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 26, 2012 7:35 AM   in reply to Richard M Knight

En adds an invisible chapter point on the last I-frame of a timeline, with or without other chapter points, solely for the purpose of making this exact function work correctly.  So either you're constructing your disc in such a way as to prevent that (and I have no idea how that could happen) or your player is ignoring the invisible chapter point.  Have you tried other players?

-Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2012 8:08 AM   in reply to Richard M Knight

I tested a BD project with a single timeline that had no chapter points, and it behaved as expected in PowerDVD from a mounted disc image.  The info panel in PDVD even showed the hidden chapter point in its chapter count (playing chapter one of two).

Can you post a screenshot of your Timeline Panel with a timeline that doesn't work and your Flowchart with the appropriate project items front and center?

-Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 27, 2012 8:45 AM   in reply to Richard M Knight

At the top of the reply box you will find a little camera for adding images.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 27, 2012 12:48 PM   in reply to Richard M Knight

Yes. And I like to crop to remove irrelevant detail at that stage.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points