Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reply to Carl Myers:

Have checked the following:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer 9

What happens when you go to this site: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

I am running IE8, flash player is enable

when I click on this link, I can see only text

Respond from Carl Myers:

In Internet options, Security tab, what is the Internet security level?

What is your video adapter and driver version?

Secrity level is Medium High........I do have CA security suite on my PC, disable CA during installation process.

Video Adapter is Mobile Intel (R)4 series Express chipset family, Driver version 7.15.0010.1511, when I tried to update driver, driver is up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, this should be the latest driver for your system.  One usually will have to uninstall the OEM graphics driver before installing an Intel generic driver.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=2991&DwnldID=20602&ProductFamily=Graph...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Came back to help others in my situation,

Finally I called Sony,they went through a total different approach than this forum,they help me to upgrade driver, these intel drivers are made by Nvidia, so they upgrade the driver by first removing and than reinstallting the new one, will not recommend someone to do this on their own, keep this as your last option, first try all other ticks.

they ran malware, final culprit was internet security software, blocking the cookies and pop up blocker, as soon as cookies were allowed and pop up blocker disable, everything went back to normal.

Vista 64 bit pc, using IE 32 bit, also in IE reset your personal setting under internet options, internet and trusted sites, custom level and reset. I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines