Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug! Flash Streaming does not work with Firefox and FP 11.1.102.62

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

RTMP Streaming from Adobe FMS does not work if SWF-Verfication with Referer Check is enabled

SWF-Verfication with Referer Check  is a imported Feature for all legal VoD sites. Without this, there is no access control for publisher.

Reason: Referer is not send by Flash plugin

Steps to Reproduce: Install FF and try to view a legal video from major vod site

We have reproduced this an several machines with XP, Win7 32 + 64 and different Firefox Browsers Version > 9

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to report a reproducible bug, please do it here: https://bugbase.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2012 Feb 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug 3117684

State Open

Status Unverified

This is a very urgend bug.

The amost last reason to use flash player is streaming video.

We are delivering millions of streams a day to millions of user.

Unfortunately there are hundreds of thousands of users with this bad exprience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a link to an example where this occurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please post back with a sample URL and steps to reproduce.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2012 Feb 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I get a black screen with "Connection failed". It works with all other browsers (IE, Opera, Chrome, Safari)

On the server (FMS 4.5), logs say : "unknown pageurl http://www.site.com, rejecting connection -"

Meaning well that what Edgar says is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue with swf/html protection, i've got connection failed only on Firefox  !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2012 Feb 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use firefox10.0.2 and flash player 11.1.102.62 to access http://mytv.tvb.com/live/hdj#page-1, it shows "Failed to connect to the server, please try again". But, it's ok when I use Internet Explorer or Chome. There is no problem in firefox if I used the ealier version flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today I install the new newest flash player 11.2.202.228. My firefox is 11.0 now. Now, I can veiw all programmes in http://mytv.tvb.com/ with firefox. No problem now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that it is related to JW Player, as with me it is working with the 5.2 player, but not with the 5.8 (After having disabled allowedHTMLdomains.txt, and kept allowedSWFdomains.txt unchanged)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Windows 7 with Firefox and Seamonkey with Flash Player 11.1.102.55 and i can play

this video with jwplayer.

http://www.vallesvisio.cat/videos.php?fitxer=5658&autostart=1

When i upgrade to Flash Player 11.1.102.62, error "Stream not found:"

I downgrade Firefox to 8.0 and Seamonkey to 2.5 and i can play this video.

I downgrade Firefox 10.0.2 with Flash Player 11.1.102.55 and i can play this video.

With Google Chrome 17.0.963.56, Opera 11.61 1250, Safari 5.1.2 and Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

and flash player 11.1.102.62 i can play ok this video.

I tested with Mac Os X Lion 10.7.3 and Seamonkey 2.7.2 and Firefox 10.0.2 with

Flash Player 11.1.102.62 and the same error.

The Jwplayer version is 5.9.2128

I downgrade Jwplayer to version 5.2.1151 and the same error success.

Can you test and resolve it?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you guys for posting links.  I've been able to reproduce this and will be entering an internal bug on this immediately.  Could one of you please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com?  Please post back with the URL so that others affected can add their comments and votes.

I'll link the bugs together once that is done.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug has already been reported and has quite a growing thread, through it is currently in "ToTest" status with reason "CannotReproduce" - I'm assuming that will change now that you have reproduced the issue.  Here's the link to the bug:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3117684

Thanks so much, Chris!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link, I missed that from the thread above.  I've added an internal bug (3126951) and linked the two together.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines