Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 9 Having JRun At 9x%

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I have a Virtual Machine with Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with ColdFusion Standard version 9.0.0.251028 installed, with Apache Webserver. The problem is that while the site runs almost very well, the server is quite unusable because the JRun is always over 9x% of usage.

I've checked the log but there's no oversized file or other and there are not so much exceptions as I read in other posts as possible soutions.

What I can do to solve this matter?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much memory is committed to Jrun? Are there any error warnings in log files ColdFusion9\runtime\logs\ coldfusion-event and coldfusion-out?

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Else you could try patching to bring CF to more current version updater1 and CHF2:

http://www.adobe.com/support/coldfusion/downloads_updates.html#cf9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carl I am having a JRun Issue also.  I just moved my sites to a 64bit server with twice the ram/cpu/etc, but my server is crashing move often.  Do you think you could help me try to figure out what is going wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 01, 2012 Mar 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Justin there are likely many things you can do to help yourself. From above post it is often a good idea to be well patched.  Details in this post could provide some assistance resolving CF9 Java Jrun matters:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4087777

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation