Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Where does Photoshop Touch save jpgs?

Mar 8, 2012 9:23 AM

Tags: #ics #tf201 #asus_prime_transformer

For the life of me, I cannot find where Photoshop Touch saves jpg files from the main intro page (the only place I've found to even save files).

I have a Transformer Prime TF201 tablet with all the latest updates. I also have a 32gb micro SD card installed as well as the 64gb of internal memory my TF201 has.

So, when I do go to save (export?) a photo project, Touch says "save to camera roll" which is fine; but

a) it's not in my standard camera rolls (either on the TF201's internal memory (DCIM and sub folders)

b) it's not in my micro SD card's camera roll (also a DCIM) directly.

I've tried opening and viewing every possible place it could be stored - Edited, Pictures, etc. Searched through both gallery app and Qpic app, can't find them.

Where the heck does Photoshop Touch save local jpgs after you've worked on an image?

And while I'm at it, why isn't there a dialog box to actually pick where you want to save files? The only options are "Save to Camera Roll" (not an option actually) and a pull down list to pick png or jpeg format. Would be nice to see a) select the directory you want, b) choose output image size as options.

It's a great app, but is missing a lot of basic stuff.

Mark

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 1, 2012 1:32 AM   in reply to CoffeeGeeker

Hi,

Normally the images exported to the Camera roll should be in the /sdcard/Pictures folder under the folder Adobe® Photoshop® Touch

You should normally have no problem seing this in the Gallery application. You should also be able to see them from PS Touch when creating or importing from Local Photos and looking in Adobe® Photoshop® Touch folder.

There is a problem with PS Touch mentioned in this thread (http://forums.adobe.com/message/4219812#4219812) where you need to clear some corrupted data from Media Storage to be able to see the images. Please try it out to see if it helps.

For improvements please add an idea for this here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud_touch_apps/adobe_phot oshop_touch?view=idea so that we and other users can follow up on it.

Thanks,

Ignacio

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 10, 2014 3:48 AM   in reply to CoffeeGeeker

I'll check out updates and see if that fixes it.... thanks for the replies

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)