• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download 11.1.102.63 .MSI (both x86 and x64) from distribution site

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download the 11.1.102.63 .MSI from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html (both x64 and x86). I always recieve .62. I have cleared my cache and had the networking team clear the cache at the firewall level and this has not resolved the issue. Since US-CERT has sent out a notification on this based on Adobes security bulletin I need to get this done ASAP. Our security department is expecting this to be done as soon as possible. Does anyone have an alternate location to download the .MSI files from or have any idea when they will be availabe via the distribution site? I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get phone support from Adobe without any resolution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

All MSI installers at http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html are now version 11.1.102.63

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not your cache - I also am unable to directly download the msi for 11.1.102.63.  The msi installer is version 11.1.102.62.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you "HelpMe...", your download link has the correct version.  I was able to download and apply it to a system here and it updated correctly to version ...63.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All MSI installers at http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html are now version 11.1.102.63

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize that you guys ran into problems here.  It appears we occasionally have issues with propagation of these files.  I'll bring this up with the team again to see what we can do to smooth the process out.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the propagation issues are continuing. As of this morning, I am still only getting the 11.1.102.62 MSIs for both the 64- and 32-bit versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spence,

Where are you lotcated?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Central Florida. Just tried again about 30 minutes ago and finally got the right versions. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines