Skip navigation
Annsbeads 26 posts
Nov 14, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Elements 9

Mar 5, 2012 11:52 AM

Hi

Can anyone help me please?   I have had a nightmare few months with the computer and then to cap it all 2 external hard drives died.  One my photos storage drive plus a back-up.    I have managed to salvage my photos eventually but when I now open Elements browser page in Folder View all my folders are listed down the left hand side of the screen and when I click on any one of them the folder name that appears at the top of the browser screen doesn't match it, it will have a different folder name.   I have tried deleting the thumbnails and then locating them and reinstating them but it puts them elsewhere.   

Part of the confusion I think is because the original photos were on a drive named F:/ and my photos are now stored on a brand new drive also labelled F:/.     I don't understand how the two folder names(i.e. at side list and top of browser screen) don't match.     Any ideas anyone please?

annsbeadsandthings

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 5, 2012 1:19 PM   in reply to Annsbeads

Have you tried File...Reconnect...All Missing Files and pointing the reconnection dialog to your new F: drive?

Ken

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points