Skip navigation
brigittecolettefrench
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe xpro

Mar 5, 2012 5:19 PM

Tags: #adobe #xpro

I bought adobe xpro for windows. I basically just use it for the options of highlighting and making noted on my documents and saving these changes. Now I would like to have this capability for my iPad as well. Is there any way to convert the xpro to make incompatible with iPad? At the very least is there any way I can do what I mentioned above on my iPad? Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 6, 2012 10:03 AM   in reply to brigittecolettefrench

We do have Adobe Reader available in the App store for iOS.  It is a free download so feel free to download it and try it to see if it fits your needs.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2012 10:46 AM   in reply to brigittecolettefrench

Moving this discussion to the Collaboration & Commenting subforum in the Acrobat forums.  The users in this forum should be better able to adddress your inquiry.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2012 2:13 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Sorry Jeff - moving it back. Questions relating to PDF consumption on mobile devices live in the dedicated forums for each platform, the general Acrobat forums deal with the desktop software only.

Brigitte - at the moment, the Adobe Reader apps for mobile devices don't support the creation of annotations. It's likely that the feature will arrive eventually, but we can't discuss timescales or make guarantees. There are a number of apps for viewing PDF files sold by third-party developers, some of which have basic markup abilities, but we can't promote them here.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2012 2:18 PM   in reply to Dave Merchant

That's fine Dave it started in the Download, Installation, and Setup forum.  Didn't realize we had an iOS specific forum.  I will keep that in mind for users who have inquires related to this topic in the future.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2012 12:10 PM   in reply to brigittecolettefrench

The iOS Adobe Reader currently does not support highlighting and annotations. However, this is a common feature request. Please watch for updates.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2012 9:36 AM   in reply to Pat Wibbeler

We just released a new version that adds a host of new features like text highlighting, commenting, form filling and ink signatures. Please update and let us know what you think.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-reader/id469337564?mt=8

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points