• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I Get the FULL Installer for Flash Player 11.1.102.63?

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try the "Download now" button at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, I only get a stub installer that then requires downloading the remainder of the installer.  I maintain both my own PC and my wife's PC.  I want to install Flash Player 11.1.102.63 twice but download it only once. 

When I instead try the link for "Flash Player for other browsers" under "Windows 32-bit", I get the full installer for Flash Player 11.1.102.62, not the full installer for Flash Player 11.1.102.63. 

The latest version of Adobe Reader is available via FTP at ftp.adobe.com.  Why cannot the latest version of Flash Player also be available there? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. Where are the latest versions on http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versions are updated. Found Flash Player 11.1.102.63 there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link that mentioned, above, for downloading the plugin version of flash player 10.3.183.16, for other browsers, is working, now..

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a PM to Chris Campbell about the 10.3 download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey pat.. yes, i sent chris campbell some pms, but, as far as i can tell, they haven't been read.. first i said that one of the links wasn't working and then i said that it is working, now.. so, everything seems good, now, as far as i know.. thanks for your help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi redwolfe (and others on this thread).  I brought this issue up with our management team and we did try and resolve this with Akami on Tuesday.  If you see this occur again with future builds, please feel free to contact me directly (ccampbel@adobe.com) and I'll work to get it resolved faster.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full installers are available from multiple download pages:

This link does actually contain the installers for 11.1.102.63; however it seems to occur quite a lot that an older version is cached in some corporate proxy cache.  Clear your download cache and you should be able to get the latest EXE and MSI installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies - the above comment is not correct; currently all three download locations I listed download the older version 11.1.102.62.  I will check with Adobe where the full installers for the 11.1.102.63 version are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener, the Flash Player 10 files also have not been updated, on adobe's servers.. i use Flash Player 10..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

redwolfe_98 wrote:

Pat Willener, the Flash Player 10 files also have not been updated, on adobe's servers.. i use Flash Player 10..

Even Linux ports too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent an inquiry to Adobe staff; I will let you know when I get a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't want to wait until tomorrow, you can download the 11.1.102.63 installers (32-bit & 64-bit EXE installers for IE and for other browsers) from http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5163

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks pat.. i downloaded the zipped package from the "archives" webpage and used the installers within the package to install the updated version of Flash Player..

here is a link for the "archives" webpage:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

If you don't want to wait until tomorrow, you can download the 11.1.102.63 installers (32-bit & 64-bit EXE installers for IE and for other browsers) from http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5163

Do you have Linux version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At http://forums.adobe.com/message/3952360#3952360, the link for "Flash Player for other browsers" under "Windows 32-bit" finally has Flash Player 11.1.102.63.  While this resolves my immediate problem, I still would prefer Adobe to make Flash Player availabe via FTP from its ftp.adobe.com server. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580 the link for downloading "flash player 10", "for other browsers", still results in the OLD version of FP 10 being downloaded, not the newly updated version, build 10.3.183.16..

in adobe's security bulletins, it says that you can download the updated versions of "flash player 10" on the "archives" webpage but there are no direct downloads for FP 10 on the webpage, except for downloading the zipped packages, with the "debuggers".. it would be good if there were direct downloads for the updated versions of FP 10..

also, when i go to the "download center" page, http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP , if i go there with "firefox 3.6", it recognizes that i am running "firefox 3.6" and offers to install "flash player 10.3", but if i go there with "internet explorer 6", it is not recognized and so i am not offered "flash player 10.3", for installing.. in this situation, i need some other way to get "flash player 10.3" for "internet explorer 6"..

adobe should make things easier for everyone by providing direct downloads for flash player..in my case, i use "flash player 10", so i need direct downloads for it.. yes, it is nice that the downloads are posted in the forum, but why not do it right and have in on some webpage, like on the "archives" webpage where adobe says that "flash player 10" can be downloaded, except that there are no links there for downloading it..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines