• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a support ticket for FMS?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day - how do i create a support request for my new Flash Media Interactive Server? I've tried to contact our Russian Adobe support - but got a reply stating, that FMS is not supported by adobe support.. Btw - how can that be?! But, nevertheless - i do need to open a support ticket, as i have several problems, which interfere with production of FMS..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys - anyone, please help - how do i create a support ticket on Adobe website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, you have to purchase a support plan from Adobe if you want direct support beyond purchase and licensing of FMS. Have you purchased support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, no matter that it is a newly purchased license of FMS - i need to pay support some extra?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's my understanding of things. I've found that with desktop products like creative suite, Adobe provides limited support for installation and licensing issues, but I've never been able to get FMS support directly from adobe without a support contract.

What sort of problem are you having? Perhaps you can find help here in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on experience with this matter, I would just like to confirm that what JayCharles says about the support is correct.

You need to purchase support for FMS and other products like Connect etc....

If you have bought FMS through Adobe distributor or partner, they could (and should) help you with this (buying support).

And finally, the good people on this forum can also help as they did help me many times....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines