Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with Flash Player. Recently some of TV streamers such as BBC iPlayer suddenly started telling me I needed to download Flah Player to view them. I clicked on the download button and followed the instructions until I recieved the "installation successful" message. The TV players however still give the same error message. I have unistalled and re-installed Flash Player (Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX 64-bit vers. 11.1.102.62) rebooted etc. all to no avail.

Strangely, when I look on the "Start", "All Programs" Flash Player does not appear (Adobe Reader does) but it is listed when I populate the listing of programs in the "uninstall" function. This is affecting anything which needs Flash Player to run and is very frustrating. Any ideas??

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you go to this page to see what version of Flash Player is reported as installed?

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

If it tells you that Flash Player is not installed, please see the following FAQ for steps on how to resolve this with Internet Explorer:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I tried the basics as you suggested but no joy as yet. I will

explore further over the coming weekend and keep you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines