Skip navigation
hokies90
Currently Being Moderated

premiere elements 10/photoshop 9

Mar 7, 2012 10:59 AM

hello,

i just completed a slide show in photoshop 9 and was able to burn a dvd in the premiere elements 9 trial - it had the "trial version" across the screen though - so i purchased premiere elements 10 and can't get photoshop 9 to recognize it.  I tweaked the slide show a bit and went to send to premiere elements 10 to burn the dvd and it is telling me to download the free trial offer for premiere elements 9.... and when i try to go through the premiere elements 10 and "get media" it says my file isn't right.  any advise would greatly be appreciated - this is the first time i have tried this and i finally - after hours - thought i had it finished -

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 7, 2012 11:15 AM   in reply to hokies90

Welcome to the forum.

To be able to go directly between PrE and PSE, you need to have the same versions.

Otherwise, you can Export your PSE SlideShow, and Import that into PrE. However, I believe that the only format option is WMV (not the idea), and then the Break Apart function will not be available.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 12, 2012 11:20 AM   in reply to hokies90

Have you Scaled the Still Images in PSE, prior to the creation of a SlideShow? This ARTICLE goes into much more detail, and also has steps to batch Scale entire folders of Images, to be used in SlideShows.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2012 8:06 AM   in reply to hokies90

Glad that you got the SlideShow finished.

For PSElements issues, I would definitely post to the Photoshop Elements Forum, and list the full specs. of your computer, in that post. The folk over there know PSE very well, and can likely spot the problem and help you solve it.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points