Skip navigation
olfa-c
Currently Being Moderated

Problems with Folio Builder Pannel. I can´t start session

Mar 7, 2012 1:57 AM

I´m having trouble with the folio builder pannel, i´m triying to start a new session using my password but i can´t, it says "Error de inicio de sesión [svr.InvalidLogin]", help me please.

Thanks

Replies
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Mar 7, 2012 4:47 PM   in reply to olfa-c

Can you use this Adobe ID to sign in to http://digitalpublishing.acrobat.com?

|
    Mark as:
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Mar 8, 2012 7:22 AM   in reply to olfa-c

Have you tried reinstalling the tools?

|
    Mark as:
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Mar 8, 2012 11:42 AM   in reply to olfa-c

I'm not sure what's causing this problem. Have you tried signing out and signing back in?

|
    Mark as:
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Mar 9, 2012 11:22 AM   in reply to olfa-c

Try creating a different Adobe ID and signing in. Make sure that your Adobe ID doesn't have special characters. If that works, then we know it's a problem with the Adobe ID. If it doesn't work, it's a problem with the panel setup.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 12, 2012 10:53 AM   in reply to olfa-c

You can log out from CS Live. On the top right cornor of the InDesign app, you should see the "CS Live" icon and sign out from there. then you can relaunch your Folio builder panel and try to sign in again.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 23, 2012 6:56 AM   in reply to olfa-c

Restart Indesign Preferences:

(Windows) Start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

(Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InDesign. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

from

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/indesign/cs/using/WSa285fff53dea4f86173837 51001ea8cb3f-6d21a.html

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 4, 2012 5:59 AM   in reply to olfa-c

It sounds like an old password has been captured in the auto-login settings and is preventing you from entering the current, correct password. To remove the captured password, so the following:

1) Quit InDesign and any other CS apps
    2) Use the Activity Monitor to quit the CS5ServiceManager or CS5.5Service Manager
    3) Next delete this file based on version:
    /Users/lnegi/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS5ServiceManager/preference/csxs2.pref
    /Users/lnegi/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS5.5ServiceManager/preference/csxs2.pref
    4) Then remove this item from the Keychain Access based on version:
    Adobe-CS-5-renga
    Adobe-CS-5.5-renga

To remove from the keychain:

1. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and launch the Keychain Access.app
    2. If the lock icon in the upper left appears locked, click on it and enter your password to unlock it.
    3. Select the “login” item in the Keychains list in the top left.
    4. Select “Passwords” from the category list.
    5. Type “renga” in the search field in the top right.
    6. Select any matches and press the delete key.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2012 6:15 AM   in reply to negilaxman

Hallo,

I am a Win-User. I have tried to start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. and I clicked Yes when asked if I wanted to delete preference files. Nevertheless the login panel remains still blocked (on the 'CS Live Link' top right and on the Folio Builder as well). The message I get in this case is that the user and the psw don't agree...

Is there a way to change the user account  and/or the password? Unfortunately this installation was made by someoneelse and I have the faintest idea of what he has used...

Many Thanks!

Bye

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points