Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not install CS5.5 Production Premium

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error

cpsid_90243r4: Error DW020 or DW050 occurs during installation - Creative Suite 5.5, Flash CS5.5, Flash Builder 4.5

Click here for details and corrective actions related to this issue.

I checked the PC with all of the diagnostic in WIN7/64, with Malwarebit and Virus Software.

We tried with a new account, we download the software from the Adobe Server, we did all the possibilitys.

I work now since 32 hours with your "Experts" without a success. I installed 100 after 100 of Software in my life,

I had never such a disaster.

Kind regards, Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2012 Mar 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petersechelt,

I am sorry that you haven't been able to resolve your problem despite your best efforts. I will check if someone from customer support can help you. If you don't hear from us within the next 24  hours let us know.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need the exact install logs. Not much point to generalized complaints.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you post some of the troubleshooting steps that you have performed apart from diagnostics?

This document has information on the error message you receive: Installation Errors

I recommend going through it as the document also links to troubleshooting installation using installation logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

After loading the installer and loading the msvcr80.dll, he ask for DVD 2 and 3 then the installation stops.

I checked the registry permissions, so far I c an see it it's ok.

I uninstalled all Adobe application, even the Acrobat Reader and Flash player of coarse.

I tried to install together with Adobe Support several times in different ways the Software. Even with a new

account. Beside of working with the DVD, we downloaded the Try Version, even this version we could not install.

We always got this error

cpsid_90243r4: Error DW020 or DW050 occurs during installation - Creative Suite 5.5, Flash CS5.5, Flash Builder 4.5

Thank you. kind regards, Peter

NB: I would have ready the diagnostic file, just tell me in which way I can send you that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2012 Mar 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

This link has information on uploading the install logs for us to analyze them : Using the Adobe Support Advisor

Please respond to this post with the token number if you use the Support Advisor.

I would also recommend creating a new user account with admin privileges and installing the software into that account before you run the Adobe Support Advisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Goutham

token nr. 00-53822-084609032012

I did that several times see

Case Number:0183049316

I hope that helps, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the latest installer logs file thought pastebin.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manish

Error / Adobe Support Adviser

kb404622r4: Error 1401, 1402, or 1406 insufficient privileges to write to a registry key - Creative Suite 5.5

Kind regards, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you followed the article :

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404622.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2012 Mar 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manish

I did it and a display comes with:"Registry Editor could not set owner on the key currently selected, or some of its subkeys"

Thanks, and kind regards, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello peter,

Have to tried the solution number 2 in the article mentioned andalso are you logged in as the administrator.

Check after instaliing it from the new user account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manish

Yes I did it without success, I always started the installation as a administrator.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peter,

unable the hidden admin account on win 7 then try to install the product. look on the link to know the step to unable the hidden admin account

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vist...

and it will great if you can upload the latest installer log on the pastebin.com

• Navigate to the log files in one of the following folders:
    Windows 32-bit (XP, Vista, 7): \Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\
    Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7): \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\
    Mac OS: /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/
    The log filename includes the product name and install date (CS4) or just the product name (CS3), followed by “.log.gz.” The extension .gz indicates a compressed format.
  • Use a decompression utility such as WinZip or StuffIt to decompress the .gz file. Once uncompressed, the log file is a plain text file.
  • Open the .log file in a text editor such as WordPad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac OS). and upload on pastebin.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2012 Mar 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manish

I did it, and tried in the new Administrator account the installation, without success

see Token 0017941-112611032012 allways with"run as a Administrator"

Kind regards, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Manish

Whats the next step, do you have any idea's. Come with Adobe Connect and see what you can do.

Kind regards, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manish

You are still alive?

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello ,

I guess I am alive ...sorry was busy hence was out of the forums.

follow these steps:

Uninstall   prerelease builds and run the installation again. If the fails, run the CS5   Cleaner Tool and remove all CS5 products. See cpsid_ 82947 for information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2012 Mar 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Manish

Finaly I could repair the permissions system and install the Adobe package.

It runs well. I run the "windows repair" over the system and then I could adjust

the permissions.

Thanks for your advice, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines