Skip navigation
Petersechelt
Currently Being Moderated

I can not install CS5.5 Production Premium

Mar 7, 2012 7:52 PM

Error

cpsid_90243r4: Error DW020 or DW050 occurs during installation - Creative Suite 5.5, Flash CS5.5, Flash Builder 4.5

Click here for details and corrective actions related to this issue.

I checked the PC with all of the diagnostic in WIN7/64, with Malwarebit and Virus Software.

We tried with a new account, we download the software from the Adobe Server, we did all the possibilitys.

I work now since 32 hours with your "Experts" without a success. I installed 100 after 100 of Software in my life,

I had never such a disaster.

Kind regards, Peter

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 7, 2012 8:56 PM   in reply to Petersechelt

Hi Petersechelt,

I am sorry that you haven't been able to resolve your problem despite your best efforts. I will check if someone from customer support can help you. If you don't hear from us within the next 24  hours let us know.

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 8, 2012 12:58 AM   in reply to Petersechelt

We need the exact install logs. Not much point to generalized complaints.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • Gautham K
    782 posts
    Nov 8, 2010
    Mar 8, 2012 3:50 AM   in reply to Petersechelt

Hi,

Could you post some of the troubleshooting steps that you have performed apart from diagnostics?

This document has information on the error message you receive: Installation Errors

I recommend going through it as the document also links to troubleshooting installation using installation logs.

|
    Mark as:
  • Gautham K
    782 posts
    Nov 8, 2010
    Mar 9, 2012 3:25 AM   in reply to Petersechelt

Hi Peter,

This link has information on uploading the install logs for us to analyze them : Using the Adobe Support Advisor

Please respond to this post with the token number if you use the Support Advisor.

I would also recommend creating a new user account with admin privileges and installing the software into that account before you run the Adobe Support Advisor.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 9, 2012 11:47 AM   in reply to Petersechelt

Can you share the latest installer logs file thought pastebin.com

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 9, 2012 10:25 PM   in reply to Petersechelt

have you followed the article :

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404622.html

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 10, 2012 6:19 PM   in reply to Petersechelt

Hello peter,

Have to tried the solution number 2 in the article mentioned andalso are you logged in as the administrator.

Check after instaliing it from the new user account.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 10, 2012 10:38 PM   in reply to Petersechelt

Hi peter,

unable the hidden admin account on win 7 then try to install the product. look on the link to know the step to unable the hidden admin account

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-adminis trator-account-on-windows-vista/

and it will great if you can upload the latest installer log on the pastebin.com

• Navigate to the log files in one of the following folders:
      Windows 32-bit (XP, Vista, 7): \Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\
      Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7): \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\
      Mac OS: /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/
      The log filename includes the product name and install date (CS4) or just the product name (CS3), followed by “.log.gz.” The extension .gz indicates a compressed format.
    • Use a decompression utility such as WinZip or StuffIt to decompress the .gz file. Once uncompressed, the log file is a plain text file.
    • Open the .log file in a text editor such as WordPad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac OS). and upload on pastebin.com

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 16, 2012 12:26 PM   in reply to Petersechelt

hello ,

I guess I am alive ...sorry was busy hence was out of the forums.

follow these steps:

Uninstall   prerelease builds and run the installation again. If the fails, run the CS5   Cleaner Tool and remove all CS5 products. See cpsid_ 82947 for information.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points