Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing issues with Presenter 7.0.2

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2011 Apr 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The published files for a Microsoft 2003 compatible presentation (with audio) doesn't publish some of the usual files (index.htm & .swf). Also, presenter generates two files namely pretransform.xml and tagtrans.xml  which I have never seen before as published files.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Varun

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2011 Apr 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot of the published folder:

1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Varun,

Looks like some Antivirus does not likes the way Presenter works on your machine. Please try disabling the antivirus and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2012 Mar 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Varun -

Did you ever solve this problem? We're having this problem, too, on one particular presentation. (We're running version 6, so it doesn't seem to be a version issue.) It's very frustrating!

Thanks, in advance, for any info you might have!

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2012 Mar 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura

Yes, my problem was resolved.

I had to uninstalled Presenter 7.0.2 and reinstalled Presenter, and then patched it upto 7.0.6. I can now publish a 2007 .pptx file successfully.

Also, with this update, publishing quality of the PPT was much improved.

HTH.

Thx

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to respond, Varun...I really appreciate it! 

Actually, we were having the problem with a 2003 PPT file using Presenter version 6. As it turned out, I later found another help-forum post that solved our problem. It turned out that the developer who created the Presenter presentation had imported and synced the audio files from a network drive, which seemed to have caused the problem. On my advice (based on what I'd read from that other poster), she blew away the .prc file, copied the PPT  and sound files down to her hard drive, reimported and resynced the sound files (creating a new .prc file in the process) and everything worked just fine. Thankfully, it was a relatively short presentation, so it didn't take her too long to redo it.

At any rate, I thought I'd post that here in case anyone else experiences the same problem...hopefully, one of those two solutions will work for that person, too!

Cheers,

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources