Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 7.0.7 does not install/update Acrobat 9 Pro Extended

Participant ,
Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RE: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/911307

The original question was never answered. I have the same problem being an owner of Acrobat 9 Pro Extended. The solution presented only addresses Acrobat X and the E Learning suites.

I cannot use Adobe Presenter due to the Internet Explorer 9 incompatability issue.

JP

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 12, 2012 Mar 12, 2012

Hi,

I want to mention that Adobe Presenter 7.0.7 work fine with IE9.

Acrobat 9 might behave bit differently. Please try following steps:-

• Uninstall Presenter 7.0.6.
  • Download the installer of Presenter 7.0.7 from Adobe website and install in trial mode
  • Go to  (<drive>\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 7) and go inside AMT folder  Rename AdobeConfig.xml and application.sif files
  • Relaunch Presenter

Presenter installer will sniff the system for a valid Acrobat 9 Pro Extended license and will automatically get

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing 7.0.7 as a trial, you should be able to run the Presenter intsaller on your Acrobat 9 extended disk and it should apply your serial key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if my implied meaning didn't come through in my first post. I tried it and it does not work. Running the Presenter installer on the Acrobat 9 Pro Extended disc merely results in a "Presenter already installed" error. If you were able to get it to work, I'm all ears

JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to mention that Adobe Presenter 7.0.7 work fine with IE9.

Acrobat 9 might behave bit differently. Please try following steps:-

• Uninstall Presenter 7.0.6.
  • Download the installer of Presenter 7.0.7 from Adobe website and install in trial mode
  • Go to  (<drive>\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 7) and go inside AMT folder  Rename AdobeConfig.xml and application.sif files
  • Relaunch Presenter

Presenter installer will sniff the system for a valid Acrobat 9 Pro Extended license and will automatically get activated

~Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Shubhi!

This is exactly what I needed to make my work day work!

JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources