• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is error U44M1I200 ? How to fix? (Upgrade)

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2012 Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought CS5.5 Creative Suite Design Premium for Mac and installed it. Some of the programs were 5.1 not 5.5 and today the Acobe Application Manager wanted me to upgrade several of the programs (apparently to 5.5), and I started the installation (upgrade). However afterwards it says that several of the programs were NOT upgraded. "Please fix error U44M1I200 and then try again later". HOW DO I FIX THAT ERROR? I have no clue!
Can anybody help?

Here is the text in Norwegian:

Adobe® InDesign® CS5.5 7.5.2-oppdatering

Det oppsto en feil under installasjonen av denne oppdateringen. Avslutt og prøv pÃ¥ nytt senere. Feilkode: U44M1I200

Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5-oppdatering

Det oppsto en feil under installasjonen av denne oppdateringen. Avslutt og prøv pÃ¥ nytt senere. Feilkode: U44M1I200

Oppdatering for Photoshop Camera Raw 6.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012

Yrg_m can you please try downloading the updates directly from the product update download page?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yrg_m can you please try downloading the updates directly from the product update download page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2012 Jan 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is right that the latest version of Illustrator and Photoshop is CS5.1? Not CS5.5? It seems so when I check the product update downlad page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2012 Jan 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct 5.1 or 12.1 if you go to the About Photoshop CS5.1 screen is the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I just had the same issue and recieved the following error for a host of updates while using the Adobe Application Managert:

"There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I200"

The following apps did not update:

AIR for Apple iOS support (FB)

Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5 Update

Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 Update 11.5.1

Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5 5.5.1

Adobe® InDesign® CS5.5 7.5.2 update

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 5.5.2

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.6 Update

When I ran the Support Advosor app, it came back with: "Inspection found an issue but cannot determine the cause or corrective action. Please contact Adobe Support for further assistance."

Would like some advice on what I should do next. Thanks.

VR,

Eric Hortin

US Army/NETCOM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NetcomPao it appears that downloading directly from the Product update page resolved Yrg_m's difficulties.  I would recommend you do the same as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I got the error "U44M1I200" I beleived it was because the "Adobe® Application Manager" was already open when I selected updates from Photoshop's help menu. WHen I made sure the "Adobe® Application Manager" was closed prior to selecting "updates..." from photoshop I had no errors.

my situation: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4913117#4913117

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines