Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

snake sheets for baby boys

Mar 14, 2012 1:33 PM

I know this is a bit strange... as usually we announce a new film edited or book written or something like that...and want responses and critique.

But I was stuck with a burnt out graphics card and can't replace it until later on...so I got into designing fabrics... and came up with this cool bed sheet...for boy babies.

snake sheets.jpg

its available if you send money and wait about 6-8 weeks for delivery... ( cause I have to find someone in southeast asia to make the thing one at a time )

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 14, 2012 3:44 PM   in reply to able123

Cool.

Now, what is your current video card (the burned out one), and what is its connection type?

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 14, 2012 3:45 PM   in reply to able123

Now, are you planning one for "little girls," say with bows on the snakes' heads?

Just curious,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 14, 2012 5:17 PM   in reply to able123

Probably correct there. Unicorns, My Little Pony, etc. Those bases are already covered.

Appreciation for snakes is probably highly regional too. I grew up with them everywhere, down in the Deep South. My cousin, who lived in urban Indianapolis did not, though he was a hunter - just stayed away from snakes. He came down to visit, when we were both about 12. My mother told him where to find me (down by the creek in the woods), and when he came up, I had several snakes that we had caught. I held up a beautiful puff-adder, and he thought I was the craziest person, he'd ever met. For my 50th, my wife suggested "gag gifts," but ones that had meaning, relative to their time with me. He presented me with a realistic timber rattler, that I still have. Now, I was NOT handling a timber rattler, or any other of the various poisionus snakes around (MS and LA have at least one representative of each posionous snake family). I will admit that the puff-adder, with its hood flaring out, did look a bit like a cobra, so maybe he just did not understand?

Hey, for "goth" boys, maybe you could do black mambas on a field of white - very mono-chromatic? Maybe with a few piercings too?

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 14, 2012 9:30 PM   in reply to able123

I don't know. I think that "goth snakes" might be a hit. Now, the eye shadow, the tattoos and even the black clothes might not make it, as the black mamba is, well black. Still, with pierced lips, and funky hair, who knows?

Let this be your inspiration:

Goth.png

Think of the potential.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers