Skip navigation
WiseZayde
Currently Being Moderated

Multiple Computers

Mar 14, 2012 3:34 PM

I have had to replace my Dell Inspiron for various reasons 3 times in the last 6 months.  I own Elements and Lightroom and there are only 2 downloads allowed.  What do I do to download to my most recent computer.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 14, 2012 4:39 PM   in reply to WiseZayde

Where are you receiving an error message that you are only allowed two downloads?  I know we have activation technology in Photoshop Elements which only allows for two installs on two separate computers.  Is this what you are referring too?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2012 10:24 AM   in reply to WiseZayde

WiseZayde I am sorry can you please provide the error message which is leading you to the conclusion that you are only allowed two installs?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2012 11:12 AM   in reply to WiseZayde

WiseZayde to protect your software license from theft I have removed the serial number from your response.  It does appear you are experiencing an issue with your activation.  This can only be resolved by contacting our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points