I have probably posted these suggestions more than once, but at least some of them have passed completely unnoticed, so I am trying again.
1. I would welcome an informative and useful Pages box such as this:
2. It would be nice if the default font was changed from the present difficult to read Arial to one of the fonts that have been specially designed for reading on screen, such as the Verdana I am using here.
3. I would also thank the correction of minor glitches as the ones I reported here:
4. I think it would be nice to see the number of hits at the top of the list of results after using the Ask a question box.
5. A Preview message function would probably decrease the number of posted typos. A short delay between pressing the Post Message button and the actual posting of a message would also help.
And I am sure that there are more, but my memory is not as good as it used to be, and I have run out of time...
Completely aside from the content of your ideas, I think your location is not going to do any good
Adobe licenses the forum software from Jive, so it is Jive that must make those kinds of changes
I would think that as long as Jive is paid tons of money and under contract with Adobe. Jive is obligated to make whatever changes Adobe tells them to make. If not they need to find someone who will. When You pay good money to a Contractor. You expect that contractor, do as the person contracting with them says within reason.
If you tell them to climb mount Everest and the dive off it without a parachute. They are not expected to do so. But Claudio's suggestion are more than reasonable.
Jive now handles for example the Preview. And they use RTF formatting in that you type in box and that text will show up with undeline under incorrect spelling so you can use your computer's spelling dictionary.
Its not that jive can't do it. Its they refuse to do it either because Adobe doesn't pay the bucks or that they don't give a rats behind what their customer wants.
Europe, Middle East and Africa