Skip navigation
AndrewIDG
Currently Being Moderated

Folio Builder 12.1.3 Error #3115

Mar 14, 2012 7:36 PM

Tags: #error #dps #indesign_cs5.5 #folio_builder #folio_producer_tools #digits_publishing_suite

I have Win7 64bit machine running InDesign 7.5.2 - I was prompted to update the DPS tools when I went to create/upload a new folio.

I downloaded Folio Builder Panel 12.1.3 and Folio Producer 1.9.1 extracted the files and installed

Now when I launch Folio Builder Panel I get the following

"Än error has occurred {Error #3115]"

DPS_Error3115.PNG

I have uninstalled DPS Builder and Producer, uninstalled InDesign and made sure Indesign folders under user preferences were removed.

Restarted machine, clean install of Indesign and online updates, install tools then Builder - still get the error

What is the fix?

It should not be this hard to do a simple upgrade.

Replies
  • Winston Barnard
    18 posts
    Dec 8, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 14, 2012 9:50 PM   in reply to AndrewIDG

Hello Andrew. Please see if this soution works from James: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4265514. If it does not work please let me me know.

wbarnwar@gmail.com

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 15, 2012 7:23 PM   in reply to AndrewIDG

Did you try deleting your local cache folder?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2012 8:04 PM   in reply to AndrewIDG

The link Winston provided (which details how to delete the local cache folder, as John suggests) should do the trick.

Neil

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 16, 2012 3:21 PM   in reply to AndrewIDG

%appdata%\StageManager.BD092818F67280F4B42B04877600987F0111B594.1\Loca l Store

Delete the #SharedObjects and dmp folders. Note that this will result in losing any local folios you may have created.

Neil

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 2, 2012 7:25 AM   in reply to AndrewIDG

I'm getting the same error message. Just installed CS6 upgrade from 5.5. I'm running OS Lion on an iMac. Is there a fix for macs please anyone?

Many thanks for your time.

Rosie

Message was edited by: RosieMolly

Ah, I just found the fix quoted elsewhere. Thank-you Bob Bringhurst - this worked. Posting it again here in case needed by someone else.

7. toutoungi, 30-May-2012 09:42   in reply to erichawkinson

Hi, i just updated to CS 6 (on a mac OS X 10.7.4) and I am getting the same error message: [Error #3115column 'folioIntent' already exists]  Uninstalled everything and reinstalled, but that did not help. Can anyone help me with a fix for this? Thanks

| Reply Bob Bringhurst, Adobe Employee 30-May-2012 09:44   in reply to toutoungi

Did you remove the temporary folders in the Local Store folder as described above?

| Reply toutoungi, Community Member 30-May-2012 09:58   in reply to Bob Bringhurst

thanks for the quick response... Any idea where I could find them on a Mac? Was searching for a while but with out sucess... thanks again

| Reply Bob Bringhurst, Adobe Employee 30-May-2012 10:01   in reply to toutoungi

[User] > Library > Preferences > StageManager.[###] > Local Store. If you're on Lion, your system files are likely hidden. Hold down Option and choose Go > Library.

| Reply toutoungi, Community Member 30-May-2012 10:16   in reply to Bob Bringhurst

thanks... hidden files and folders... Everything works now!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points