• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font and font size can not be changed when I did Chinese courses in Presenter7.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After publish,i found that the font of notes tab was too small, so i changed the Notes Pane Font and font size by clicking the button called "Settings",then after clicking  theme editor, I re-published, however, when i reviewed in Chrome brower,the font still not be changed, but I checked the Japanese courses and the English courses i did before, but I found that they were normal,their font can be changed,the Notes Pane Font displayed not blank but normally, so did the Size,   so who can offer the workround about that?

Message was edited by: cuimei_liang

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send presentation and published output  at sshukla@adobe.com. Also please let us know the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem has been solved. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me how it was solved - I'm having the same problem in Presenter 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are having a similar issue. The text in the Notes pane remains small (sub 8 point?) and the Font appears also to remain the same generic Sans Serif font. Here is a same that we put together after reinstalling Presenter 7 because of another, unrelated issue. What is causing this?

ProblemNotes.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources