• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sip register, options

Mar 20, 2012 Mar 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We're connected to a turbobridge.com conference. It sends 2 SIP OPTIONS messages every 10 seconds, and FMG responds 501: not implemented. Can we implement it somehow, or specify an answer?        

Also, I've set the doRegister function to 0, but the FMG reregisteres the call very often, about every 115 secs. I changed the registrationExpiration, but it's still being called according to the wireshark trace. Is that a bug? How can I get less SIP REGISTER calls? It makes glitches in the audio every 2 minutes.

Thank you,

Gabor

TOPICS
Media gateway

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gabor,

Can you please share the wireshark capture of SIP Option & FMG reply with 501 ?

FMG shouldn't register when doRegister is set to 0.  Does removing, doRegister tag completly helps ?

If it was a bug, seem to have been fixed in the upcoming version

-Pankaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When removing the doRegister tag, it works fine, thanks.

I'd like to share the Wireshark capture, but not in public. Is it okay if I send it to fmg@adobe.com?

Thanks

Gabor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you may send captures to pyadav at adobe dot com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines