Skip navigation
*********005%%%
Currently Being Moderated

Need Help

Mar 21, 2012 4:07 PM

Tags: #not #adobe #working #createpdf

I bought the adobe createpdf, downloaded it and it didn't load.  Redid the printer like your site suggested, didn't work.  I accidently deleted the install program.  Initially why didn't this work, I've been messing with this all day, needless to say, a bit peeved. 

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 21, 2012 5:16 PM   in reply to *********005%%%

Hi, 005.

I'm sorry for the issues that you're having. I see based on your Adobe ID (the email addres you used to post to this forum) that you've purchased our ExportPDF service. Did you purchase CreatePDF with a different Adobe ID (email address), or did you mean to purchase CreatePDF instead of ExportPDF?

With ExportPDF, you won't be able to use the CreatePDF Desktop Printer, if that's what you mean by "printer".

With some more information, we can get to the bottom of this and help you further.

Thanks.

Dave

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 21, 2012 6:00 PM   in reply to *********005%%%

Estella,

Your order is for ExportPDF. You cannot create PDFs with ExportPDF. ExportPDF allows you to convert PDFs into Office files.

If you'd like to create PDFs, you'll need a subscription to CreatePDF or you'll need to purchase Acrobat.

If you'd like, we can cancel your ExportPDF order so that you can instead subscribe to CreatePDF.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Dave

|
    Mark as:
  • David Kastendick
    3,219 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 22, 2012 10:50 AM   in reply to *********005%%%

Good day Estella,

I have initiated a return of your ExportPDF subscription.  Your credit card will reflect this return within the next few days.

Have a great day!

David

Adobe Systems

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points