• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making it easier to award points for individual answers on the same slide.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

One of my biggest requests would be for it to be made a lot easier to award points for individual answers.

For example: I would like to use the 'fill in the blanks' quiz to create something that is reffered to in educational circles as 'cloze procedure'. Basically I would like to create an entire slide of text with many blank areas that need to be filled in. This is possible at the moment but it is only possible to award points based on every single answer being correct. I would like to award individual points for each correct answer on the slide.

At the moment this can be done with a lot of complex scripting but I would like to be able to do it at the push of a button.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enter a feature request to be able to have partial scoring in Captivate? 

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri

I haven't becasue I am having difficulty finding where to enter a feature request.

Cheers

Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=5

You can also find it in the main screen of the Captivate forums. That is the way to log a feature request. In the new forum, you can also post Ideas, but the feature requests do reach the team certainly:

http://captivate.adobe.com/captivate/ideas/popular

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

I have now used both of your suggestions above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources