• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I wrap text around an image?

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an image on my page that I would like my text to wrap aroound, like in a magazine. How can I do this in Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Here's the available documentation on wrapping text around an image in a text frame - http://www.adobekb.com/typography_pt3.html

So basically to get this working, you simply need to place an image anywhere on the page and cut/paste it into the text frame that would enable the options within the Wrap panel while the Image frame is selected as Inline.

Thanks,

Vinayak

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing about text wrap in that section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion. Thanks for pointing out the problem... I'm on the case!

In the meantime, you can find the instructions for "Inserting an image in a text frame and wrapping text around the embedded image" on page 40 of the Getting Started Guide downloadable PDF: http://www.adobekb.com/_literature_125119/Guide_Getting_Started_Kevins

Best regards,
Corey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corey, Thanks for the reply. Very reassuring that there are actual people still in this world ! Might have to work for the company myself. Cheers for now.

Kindest Regards

PAUL MILLWARD

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:40:40 -0600

To: mrmillward@hotmail.co.uk

Subject: How do I wrap text around an image?

Re: How do I wrap text around an image?

created by Corey@Adobe in Help with using Adobe Muse - View the full discussion

Hi, Apologies for the confusion. Thanks for pointing out the problem... I'm on the case! In the meantime, you can find the instructions for "Inserting an image in a text frame and wrapping text around the embedded image" on page 40 of the Getting Started Guide downloadable PDF: http://www.adobekb.com/_literature_125119/Guide_Getting_Started_Kevins Best regards,

Corey

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4726547#4726547

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Help with using Adobe Muse by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep hitting dead ends here. Your link to Getting Started Guide goes nowhere. I get the message "ERROR: Literature could not be found."

So there's still no answer to the question: How do I wrap text in Muse? The first link went to a section that nothing to do with text wrap, and the second goes nowhere.

Is there an answer? Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the available documentation on wrapping text around an image in a text frame - http://www.adobekb.com/typography_pt3.html

So basically to get this working, you simply need to place an image anywhere on the page and cut/paste it into the text frame that would enable the options within the Wrap panel while the Image frame is selected as Inline.

Thanks,

Vinayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do I find the pdf that you recomend. It is not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see the pdf that you recommend.

How do I find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For those who are still trying to find out how to do this, check out the page below.

Adobe Muse Help | Wrapping text on an image

If the above link doesn't work or gets changed,

Paste the image you want anywhere on the page

Create your text

Select the image and 'cut' it.

Place the text cursor in the block of text where you want the image to appear

Select paste (the image should appear in the block of text)

Now use the Wrap panel (it's under Window menu if you haven't got it on your desktop) and select the type of wrap and the offsets you want around the image

In other words, the image must be pasted inside the text block before you can use the wrap panel options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines