• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about serial number on photoshop elements 10.

Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just installed photoshop elements 10 on my laptop using disc 2 for the 64 bit connection but I figured out I only have 32 bit connection. How do I safely remove photoshop and then load again using disc 1 for 32 bit connection. After I installed from disc two I was not prompted for further discs and an error box popped up regarding istallation; however, the photoshop icon is on my desktop and will lauch when I click it. My concern is if I remove photoshop from disc 2 to install from disc 1 when I have a problem with the fact that i already put the serial number in. I wasn't prompted to create a adobe account during installation. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to write "will I have a problem with the fact that I already put the serial number in during the first installation'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) First, if you have 32 bit operating system only then you will not be able to install elements using disc 2 , it would have prompted the error message at the time of installation only.

2) If you still want , you can uninstall the photoshop and then install the elements from disc 1 without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have purchased only Photoshop Elements 10 then the second disc is the trial of Premiere Elements 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines