Skip navigation
jlh2012
Currently Being Moderated

Question about serial number on photoshop elements 10.

Mar 27, 2012 12:05 PM

Hi I just installed photoshop elements 10 on my laptop using disc 2 for the 64 bit connection but I figured out I only have 32 bit connection. How do I safely remove photoshop and then load again using disc 1 for 32 bit connection. After I installed from disc two I was not prompted for further discs and an error box popped up regarding istallation; however, the photoshop icon is on my desktop and will lauch when I click it. My concern is if I remove photoshop from disc 2 to install from disc 1 when I have a problem with the fact that i already put the serial number in. I wasn't prompted to create a adobe account during installation. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 27, 2012 1:08 PM   in reply to jlh2012

1) First, if you have 32 bit operating system only then you will not be able to install elements using disc 2 , it would have prompted the error message at the time of installation only.

2) If you still want , you can uninstall the photoshop and then install the elements from disc 1 without any issue.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 27, 2012 2:50 PM   in reply to Manish-Sharma

If you have purchased only Photoshop Elements 10 then the second disc is the trial of Premiere Elements 10.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points