Skip navigation
kmitchell2006
Currently Being Moderated

Does adobe have a email I can complain to?

Mar 28, 2012 3:26 PM

I ordered software for my new mac not realizing that I left it on the Windows format for the software.  I called the very next day to address the problem and they were great about getting me taken care of.  They told me my software would be delivered to my house in 5-7 buisness days.  It is the 8th buisness day so I called to check up on it.  They told me that the transaction was not made completly and told me that they would refund it and it will take 5-7 buisness days to get the money back in my account.  Then I was told that I should just download the trial version in the meantime.  I explained that I have already did that and it has expired, hints try it before you buy it.  Then I was told that I can purchase it again, I explained that I dont have enough money in my account to cover it.  So now I am out of luck.  Adobe needs to realize most of their buyers are students, and students dont really have the best income coming in for them.  All i am trying to say is couldnt they somehow renew my trial version sense they are the ones that told me something that was not true, because I have been waiting around for days on the software so I can work on things.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 28, 2012 6:11 PM   in reply to kmitchell2006

I haven't read your entire message but reading the subject matter, you can contact Adobe in your own country.  Full details are here:

<http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html?promoid=JOPDO>

Click on Office Locations tab.

Talking of students, they keep claiming they don't have enough money but they are the ones who keep spending more money on booz and ****.  I know this because I was a student once some 6 years ago though I didn't have many friends because all I wanted was to get a good degree and get well paid job in the city.  I think I achieved it!.

Priority is very important at student level.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 28, 2012 10:10 PM   in reply to kmitchell2006

Sorry for the frustration. JTANNA is correct that you can give us a call to get help. We also have chat available for issues like this.

I just sent you an e-mail to follow up. Please reply to my e-mail, or send me a private message here on the forum if you do not receive my message soon.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 18, 2012 2:31 PM   in reply to Carey Burgess

Carey Burgass

I am replying to you in this public forum, because your company leaves me with little choice. I bought Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows, Enlgish) from Adobe.com, in June of this year. I want an install CD, a physical CD. I believe after spending almost 1,000.00 on software, this isn't too much to ask. Apparently Adobe disagrees.

First, I spend about 45 minutes trying to find a way to ask for it, then try your "canned responses" chat. Wow - for the top software company in the world (supposedly) that was extremely disappointing. Mac's Hardware has a better chat service than that, seriously. I was told after about 7 canned responses, to call Customer Support. Which I do. After a 34 minute wait, I am put in touch with a representative who's english is so bad, we spend 15 minutes getting my name, only ny first name, the last name takes another 15 minutes. Finally, she finds my product, and mysteriously hangs up on me. Which, even though she took my phone number, no one calls me back.

I am so disappointed. I have never had customer service like this from companies where I've spent far less money than with yours.

I would like a CD mailed to my home address. Do I need to complain to the BBB, ConsumerAffairs and everyone else that will listen to accomplish this?

Please help me speak to a person who speaks English and can help me, or I will have no choice but to complain, and keep complaining.

Nicole Edwards

nicole@rockwareit.net

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 27, 2012 12:52 PM   in reply to rockware

These are user-to-user forums.  I doubt you'll get a reply from Carey on this matter because this discussion is 7 months old.

I suggest you call Customer Service again and have your case elevated to a supervisor.   Get the supervisor's name and employee # in case you get disconnected again.

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact/

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 19, 2013 7:31 AM   in reply to Carey Burgess

I tried online chat and was told my matter required a phone call.  I called and after literally waiting a half hour before reaching the right person the phone cut off. So please do not ignore this message.

I recently purchased a windows since my mac broke down, however my recently purchased adobe acrobat is for a mac.  I prefer downloading the windows software rather than an installation disk if there is a choice.  I am a student and using adobe is vital, so please help me.

[ edited by forum host - personal information removed ]

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 19, 2013 7:31 AM   in reply to radomako49

radomako49 wrote:

I tried online chat and was told my matter required a phone call.  I called and after literally waiting a half hour before reaching the right person the phone cut off. So please do not ignore this message.

I recently purchased a windows since my mac broke down, however my recently purchased adobe acrobat is for a mac.  I prefer downloading the windows software rather than an installation disk if there is a choice.  I am a student and using adobe is vital, so please help me.

You can post your problem at this link.

<http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments?view=discussi ons>

Some Adobe staff will help you out and direct you to the relevant department.

Good luck.

[ edited by forum host - personal information removed ]

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points