• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Install Disk

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my install disk for Photoshop Elements.  I have the serial number.  What can I do to get a new install disk?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can provide the Installation media of the latest version , i.e. photoshop elements 10 ,

so if you have photoshop elements 10 then you can contact adobe but if you have the older version then

go to prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Through trial and error, I found that if you go to the downloads tab on the adobe website and download the free trial ( or google photoshop elements 10 free trial) a same set up process happens that would happen if you had the actual disk is downloaded and while youre going through you can check the free trial or the activation code and enter that number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct Kannabel96 this will work as long as the trial is the same version as the product you purchased.  If Bobo6475 had Photoshop Elements 9 though, for example, then the trial for Photoshop Elements 10 would not resolve their difficulties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines