Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge output CS6

Mar 29, 2012 12:55 PM

Should this be blank? I click on it and nothing is there?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 21, 2012 12:37 AM   in reply to edtog

Can you give a little bit more information about your issue (steps to reproduce, what happened, what was expected)  and your system (win/mac, os, video card)?

Thanks-

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 21, 2012 7:56 AM   in reply to edtog

This has been a problem especially with CS5.1.  Both the Output and Startup Scripts pages are blank.

Have been wracking my brain to come up with the post where the solution was presented.  So far no luck.

Remember the solution was to replace the blank 5.1 file with the contents of 5.0, which was also on thier computer.

Just can't remember which file.  But maybe this clue will help foster a solution.

Here is what one person is working on in Bridge Forum. 

I went to HD/library/application support/Adobe/Bridge CS5.1 Extensions

I changed the name of the folder to loose "extensions". Restarted bridge and it started with no scripts. Went back in and then changed the name back to the original. Scripts all loaded without errors.

I think it might have something to do with looking for extensions in the wrong place. Changing the folder name seemed to reset the behavior.

Now if I can just get the output panel to work.

Correction by Omke - Don't rename the folder but create a new one with same name but instead CS5 use CS5.1 and copy the content to the new folder in the same location

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 22, 2012 7:18 PM   in reply to edtog

edtog, here is another related link.  http://forums.adobe.com/message/4350679#4350679

This one started out with lots of script errors and no output pannel.  Look at post #5 for solultion.  THis is on a Mac.

He stated "One thing I noticed was that everytime Bridge was starting, it created a folder in /volumes called "null". I checked three other macs setup the same was as mine and NONE of them created this folder during bridge startup"

While this is with CS5.1 might be worth checking out on CS6 if you see similar problems.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points