Skip navigation
RasmusTQ
Currently Being Moderated

iPad PS doesn't load?

Mar 29, 2012 10:16 PM

I've got the same problem as some other users here on the forum. When I launch PS touch it never leaves the starting screen. It worked fine for a week or so and then just stopped working. I've been rebooting the device, reinstalling the app and done a factory reset, none of which solved my issue. Is there any other way to try to fix this? I've never experienced something similar with other apps.

Thank you!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 29, 2012 11:35 PM   in reply to RasmusTQ

Same problem =/ iam two threats under yours

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 30, 2012 1:01 AM   in reply to RasmusTQ

Hi Rasmus,

since you actually had it working for a while - did you update your iOS version or installed another application during this time frame?

Do you get the same stack trace as Armand when force quitting the application? It would also be good to know which iPad you are using.

Thanks,

Ignacio

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 6, 2012 4:54 PM   in reply to RasmusTQ

RasmusTQ did you ever get it working? I saw the other user (Armand111) actually fixed it by getting a replacement iPad from Apple.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2012 3:45 PM   in reply to RasmusTQ

I understand. I'm not sure what the underlying cause might be at this point since we are unable to recreate the behavior and issue only happens with so few people. I know that the app is somewhat hardware intensive, so that might be one reason why it exhibits the behavior there versus in other apps, but I agree that is definately odd that the behavior would only occur just with this one app. It might still be worth following up with Apple support to see if they have any suggestions if you don't mind. They might be able to suggest things we haven't tried or at least help you get a refund if needed.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 4:56 PM   in reply to RasmusTQ

I would tell them that you have an issue with being able to successfully launch this app on your device and give them a run down of the troubleshooting you've tried. Tell them that you've contacted Adobe that there has only been one other user reporting the problem and they fixed it by getting a replacement iPad. With that info, I would ask if they have any other troubleshooting steps they can recommend. I'd also want to let them know that it had worked previously but doesn't work now. If they are not able to provide any additional troubleshooting, maybe they could help with a refund since you are unable to use the app.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2012 1:19 AM   in reply to David__B

Could you maybe give us some information about the model number too?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 17, 2012 11:53 PM   in reply to RasmusTQ

I've got the same problem - did you find a solution?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 1:24 PM   in reply to RasmusTQ

Same problem here. Can't tell what is wrong. iPad4 with 6.1.1

I have not update iOS, nor jailbreak my ipad. I was trying to save my project and it just loop at animation of saving. I could not do anything, so I close this app via multitasking bar. Tried to open it again and it stuck at logo screen. So, with a heartache, I deleted the app. Rebooted device. Reinstalled app, tried open it again - no effect. Stuck on a logo screen. I have no idea what is wrong because a few days ago I have done a lot of work on this app with no any issues...

[edit]

OK, fixed!

I installed this app via iTunes on my PC and it solved an issue. Case closed.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points