Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't change address info on adobe.com

Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I cant change my address info on adobe.com, it wont let me enter the state or country, I can change it on the AU (Australia) site but I can't change it on the main site.

When I change it on the AU site it changes, but it stays the same on the main site.

I would like this fixed so in the future I cant buy products and have it go to the right address.

Thanks, Luke.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried deleting your browser's cookies? Sometimes outdated info is retained that way. Otehr than that I could only imagine your changes going throug hsome verification process and only showing up later when someone pushed the right button...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that cookies are a issue here as It looks the same on my other computers.

I'm having the same issue as this person: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4254977

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There could possibly be an issue with your account.  I would recommend you contact our support team regarding your difficulties.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines