Skip navigation
KaschakDesign
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for new web hosting

Mar 30, 2012 12:22 PM

I'm currently hosting my site through GoDaddy. Plain and simple, I am looking to switch from them because of the way they choose to advertise their product. I'm looking for a new web hosting company to host my site and need some help finding a good one.

As for price, I'm looking for something in the same price range as GoDaddy. After a little research, these are the few that I've found:

iPage

BlueHost

InMotion Hosting

I'm pretty confident in my ability to choose a good one, but I just want to be sure there's nothing I'm missing about web hosting that would make it smart for me to avoid any of the above. Just a few notes about what I'm working with:

My site was made in DreamWeaver. The entire site is 17 html pages. It just contains mostly text, some spry and some embedded video, so not a lot needed for data usage.

If there is any other information needed for you to help me, let me know. Thanks!

-Mark

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 30, 2012 12:31 PM   in reply to KaschakDesign

If I were you I would go check out reviews on webhostingtalk.com .  Very reliable forum for reviews and sometimes hosts like those post specials over there so you don't start off paying full price.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points