• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing flash player 11 on a mac

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some how my flash player got removed from my computer.  I completely uninstalled it and have tried to reinstall it.  When i go to reinstall i get to the thankyou your purchase should download page but it stops there or the screen just goes black and does not install the program on my computer.  I am running lion. 

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris,

You have detailed steps on installing Flash Player on Mac here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html#Download_and_inst...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything listed on the page and installed new search engines and nothing has worked.  Is it possible to take the application from another  computer and install it on my problem computer?  If so any idea on how to do it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac book pro with MAC OSX 10.6.8 and whenever I try to download Flash player 11.2 it isn't working. It acts like it is downloading but then when I go to the website that needs the flashplayer it won't play. It is also not in my applications folder like I would expect. I have safari 5.1.5. I have tried to uninstall and then reinstall but that doesn't work. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got it to work. I had tried both Safari and Firefox before and been unsuccessful for both, but when I went back to Firefox, I updated my Firefox and then tried to Download Flash player again, being sure to save it when it asks you if you want to. I had to force close everything, so when I went back into Firefox it asked me to install flah player again, which I did, and then I opened Fire fox again and went to the internet site I needed flash player for, and it worked this time. Strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@clussier04

Have you tried a clean install?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4041846#4041846

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines